REFLECTOR: A/C (was Re: GRT Displays overheating - Anyoneelseseethis?)

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:43:16 CDT 2012

Toyota makes a fully electric 12V A/C unit for the Prius (Ford has 1 as
well). I am planning on adapting it for the Velocity. I am pretty sure it
has a 20 Amp fuse in the Prius (I will look when I get home). Considering
that my panel will be fully electric, that probably means a 2nd Alternator.

Larry Epstein