REFLECTOR: BBQ Update! Please Read!!

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 18:03:32 CDT 2012

How about posting a list of who is going to be there so we can make sure
our reservations went through.

In a message dated 7/10/2012 6:55:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
avid_tech at hotmail.com writes:

Good  morning gang!
Well, based on the RSVP poll, there will be about 6 of us, so I  say we
grill 6 porterhouse steaks and call it good J
Seriously though, the biggest challenge is balancing expected  attendance
with food purchased. If we don’t get enough, people don’t get fed,  If we
get too much, we have to toss the extra because there is nowhere to  store the
leftovers. Please help out by letting us know if you are coming (we  really
hope you are!!)
Albert
Albert Khasky
Director of Services