REFLECTOR: paint scheme decals

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Jul 6 14:53:21 CDT 2012

Sure, we used [LINK:
http://www.airgraphicsllc.com/articleviewer/featuredprojects/90954ce8bf3d47288d13c9369e765d6f]
Air Graphics in Wisconsin.  We had a basic design in mind, and they worked
up a handful of options for us, and once we selected one finalized that
design and created the decals.  Rather than fly there to have them install
the decals, or do them ourselves, they hooked us up with a local rep
(experienced with repainting and decalying Cirrus aircraft, who use Air
Graphics vinyl) that came to our hangar to do the installation.  We've been
very happy with ours.  We worked with Kate Cheramy (manager) and Cassie
Theel (artist).  They've done a few Velocitys already.

Brett