REFLECTOR: Osh Kosh Canard Spaghetti Bash

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Jul 6 07:01:44 CDT 2012

Please RSVP to [LINK:
https://www.fastmail.fm/mail/?MLS=MR-**f13928597u46846*;MSS=;SMB-CF=13928597;SMR-PT=;SMR-UM=f13928597u46846;UDm=49;Ust=5fba5cb0.0f9e418b;MSignal=MC-FN*U-1*CozyGirrrl%40aol.com]
CozyGirrrl at aol.com if you are interested in attending this year....

          --------------------
4th Annual Canard Early Birds Spaghetti Bash
Oshkosh, Tuesday, July 24th 5PM till?
Camp Scholler, North Doolittle

Canardians! Once again we'll be hosting the Canard Early Birds Spaghetti &
Sangria bash at our campsite on Tuesday of the show.

To find our camp site, go north up Doolittle Dr off of Shaik Rd, keep going
past the Fly In Theater, over the bridge and look for the little red truck.
If coming from the show, go straight out the main gate, walk straight out
the main dirt road into the parking lot, get a bearing on the treeline on
the far side of the parking lot and continue straight to the treeline when
the road turns right. The path to the Fly In Theater is a few degrees off
to the left.
If you wish to watch the movie at the Fly-In Theater after dinner, bring a
chair, bring one anyway for dinner.

*** IMPORTANT ***

Please RSVP so we know who is coming and how many; we need to know how much
food to prepare.
Spaghetti Dinner, garlic bread & sangria $10 donation. Bring beer, water or
soft drinks and a chair if you can.
NOTICE: we may or may not have picnic tables this year, the EAA decided
last year not to replace them and there are very few.
Also if it rains, we are acquiring a "garage" tent for this dinner, this
will shelter some but not all so its on rain or shine.

Special thanks in advance to our faithful volunteers.

Chrissi & Randi
www.CozyGirrrl.com
CG Products, Custom Aircraft Hardware
Chairwomen, Sun-N-Fun Engine Workshop