REFLECTOR: Reflector down

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Tue Jan 31 13:35:44 CST 2012

Juanita bought an industrial sewing machine off CraigsList, and made
some very nice leather seats out of leather that someone here on the
Reflector arranged a group buy for.
They are pretty heavy with confor-foam, but are very comfortable.

The rest is a combination of carpet from Wal-Mart, I think, and some
fabric she bought.

For now, it looks pretty good, and we've talked about redoing it in a
few years.  I just happened to take a shot of the back seats.  I'll try
to get some better pictures this weekend.