REFLECTOR: Apps

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 10:35:49 CST 2012

Has anyone bought the AHRS box to get synthetic vision on WingX Pro? I've
got steam gauges and looking at this combination as a good backup (or use
my steam gauges for backup). Thanks, John for your report on ForeFlight
weather. I tend to agree that weather on WingX Pro is less than ideal.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis