REFLECTOR: Reflector down

Douglas Holub douglas.holub at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 18:56:29 CST 2012

Hi Brian,

I'm about to put my interior in after flying the plane for about 135 hours. We had the seats and the glare shield upholstered before we started flying, so now we just need carpet, side panels, and the headliner.  My vanity panel is varnished wood.

A few years ago Scott Baker suggested that I could get a good quality, relatively inexpensive interior by hiring a local hot rodders custom interiors shop, so I think that's what I'm going to do. What did you do? Got any pictures?

Doug Holub
2009 Standard FG w/ electric nose lift