REFLECTOR: Apps

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Mon Jan 30 13:49:03 CST 2012

Tim,

I've looked into skyradar and it looks promising.  Their website does
mention an annual $65 software fee.  18 months earlier when there wasn't
much coverage, the fee was only $27.  I'm wondering what the fee will be
when there is full coverage.  Do you know if I can still get weather
(and traffic advisories) if I don't pay the annual fee?

John