REFLECTOR: Michaels Epoxy Pump or handpumps ?

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 12:05:13 CST 2012

The Michaels unit is great when you need to mix a lot of epoxy at a time, or
when you are working on a lot of layups that you are always needing the
resin for- most of this work is early on in the building process. I used the
Michaels pump with good success when building the flying surfaces and
fuselage, but then it sat for a while, and got gummed up- I took it apart,
and cleaned it up, then used it a couple of times before it sat and got
gummed up again, so I just tossed it and started using a scale to measure
the resin for all of the occasional small jobs I had.