REFLECTOR: Another trim question...

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Jan 22 20:24:22 CST 2012

I haven't had any problems with my trim response being too fast or too
slow.  I have had relay problems where the trim quit working, or it
trimmed up by itself -much bigger problems.  I think the trim response
whether fast or slow, will not impair your ability to fly and recommend
you fly before fixing something that may not be broken.

John