REFLECTOR: Cabin Heat

David Scharfenberg dave at winco.net
Tue Jan 17 10:04:32 CST 2012

I wonder about the heater's performance at altitude, in thinner air.

Dave

On Jan 17, 2012, at 9:04 AM, Fred Anderka wrote:

Lawrence:

Have not tried it but I don't see why it should not work with Jet A, its mostly kerosene.  The heater has a whole bunch of electronic interlocks that prevent over temperature, lost ignition, etc. conditions.  The unit is sold for heavy truck and boat cabin heating so I suspect it can handle a wide range and quality of diesel fuels.

Fred

Message: 2