REFLECTOR: First flight of Dennis Martin's N767DG

Ron N Velocity XLFG VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 16 09:21:38 CST 2012

Dennis sounds like I am on the same pace 34 hours to go to be truly  free to move about the country . With the weather hear
I am sure not much more fling will be happening soon.  I have had several issue since first flight . I am still working though my
biggest pain in the rear is  the O2 sensors. Lead fuel is not good for them. Whish I had though of that a long time ago but it
is the bed I made for my self . I will get through it but not sure how just yet.   Great job being able to stick with the project so long.
Love to hear your  motor running  some time . I get tons of looks and compliments on the sound of my V8 People say it really
fits the plane.

Ron