REFLECTOR: No management fuel systems

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:58:56 CST 2012

Kurt,

Any idea why the reference to "mechanical fuel pumps?" I have two Bosch
electric pumps - each on a separate circuit for redundancy. Why would it
matter that the fuel pump be mechanical?

Before my first flight last week, I put a bit of vaseline on my fuel cap
"O" Rings.  I'm adding "FUEL CAPS" to my pre-flight list.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis