REFLECTOR: No management fuel systems

vance atkinson nostromo56 at tx.rr.com
Sat Jan 14 07:50:31 CST 2012

I an in contact with Terry Schubert now ( actually last night) and we
agree that the key here is the left fuel line and right fuel line
are*/T'eed together./*  This is not the same as the sump system the
Velocitys have, and I also have, in my Cozy for 20 trouble free years
now.  I have written to Burt asking for a more detailed explanation of
his letter.
When he replies I will post it on the Reflector.

Vance Atkinson
EAA Tech and Flt Advisor
COZY N43CZ
VEZ  N3LV