REFLECTOR: Gulf Coast Canard Fly In

velocityoner at yahoo.com velocityoner at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 02:28:29 CST 2012

Hello All,
Thanks to David Orr for poking me first off. The Gulf Coast Canard Fly-In is now 3 years old and it is time we have a birthday party for it. So the date has been set for March 24th / 25th at 2R5 St Elmo Alabama. This is on the way to Sun N Fun for many and some of you I have noticed like to eat seafood. The first Gulf Coast Canard was too cold, (Feb) the second was too hot (Summer) so we are going to try March. The only thing about this time of year is that we frequently have morning fog up until about 9 am.
There has been some improvement to the St. Elmo airport this year. There is now a place to use the bathroom other than behind the hangars. New hangars are now under construction on the east end where we met last year.
We are going to plan to eat seafood again this year though at a local hot spot.
So for all of you looking to add a little more to your Sun N Fun trip and buy some cheap gas, be there or be square. PLEASE help spread the word to everyone about this. I should have set a date before now but I have been too involved in another matter lately to think about much else.
I have a big announcment to make at this fly in that is going to change aviation in this country. The 1209 members know about it but no one else at this time.
Victor Taylor,
Gulf Coast Canard Fly In
251-377-5216