REFLECTOR: Elevator trim problem

Michael Watson mikewatsspg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 11:29:10 CST 2012

John,

I also have a Mac 7 stick. Last year I had a problem with an intermittent
up button.
I called Mac and they sent me two new buttons to replace the up and down
ones.
No problems since. I think your up button may be sticking. Unscrew the two
screws
under the head four or five turns, twist the head left to right while
pressing the up button
and see if it sticks. Find a position that it moves up and down smoothly
then tighten the
screws.

--
Mike W.