REFLECTOR: How should my elevator trim motor perform at80-90KTS?

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Thu Jan 12 08:19:13 CST 2012

Sid,

You have a point.  Maybe the FG planes need more up trim to counter the drag from the
wheels.  I thought about that after I commented.  My SERG is right at the aft cg limit
when solo, and my elevator is up at cruise even at full load.  I assume that Dennis
was solo with low fuel, so it still seems like the elevator should be up.  Maybe
someone with FG needs to comment on that.

John