REFLECTOR: Elevator trim

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Jan 11 16:38:58 CST 2012

Correct, the one I posted was the same as Scott's, which was featured in
the Velocity Views Volume 6.  I didn't notice the difference, I'll add this
as an another option on the Wiki page.

Brett

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012, at 12:32 PM, Laurence Coen wrote:
> Brett,
>

> The circuit you are showing is different from the one I posted.  Yours
works best for those that want to add braking to their existing pitch trim.
 The circuit I used has some advantages for those starting from scratch.