REFLECTOR: Elevator trim

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 11:27:08 CST 2012

Scott,

Not like you need another thing to do:  You could always pop the rheostat out and measure the resistance at the 2 settings that you like. Then you could wire a switch to do just that. The only reason I suggest it is that if you do this..... I'd appreciate the numbers :)

Back to sanding.... Elevators/canard done and hanging on the wall.

Kurt