REFLECTOR: Apps

timfwalsh01 at comcast.net timfwalsh01 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 09:56:34 CST 2012

John,

WingX Pro7 will allow you to use a Wifi setup provided by Skyradar - http://skyradar.net/

The "Wifi box" costs about betwen $950 - 1,200 (depending on which one you get).  So, there is a cost associated with the equipment.

However, there is no monthly cost associated with the FAA's ADSB data.  So, using the Ipad, and using Skyradar Wifi system, you will get current Wx while in flight.

Sorry for the confusion.  Tim

Velocity 173FG
N129VA
Alexandria, VA