REFLECTOR: Velocity XLRG for sale

Ron Velocity XLFG VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 8 21:28:38 CST 2012

What engine is in your plane?

From: Cindie Paschal
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 3:02 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Velocity XLRG for sale

Hi guys

I've been working on my velocity project for about 11 years I finally got my inspection two weeks ago and have started high-speed taxi and getting ready for first flight. Due to the economy I have come to the realization that I may have to sell my project. My wife seems to think we need a roof over our head more than we need an airplane, I just don't understand that train of thought. I have invested 200,000+ in the aircraft but I know in this economy it's hard to get that kind of money, but I would entertain any honest offer that I could get. I haven't spent much time on the reflector but over the years you guys have been a lot of help it's hard to say the words I need to sell my airplane. But if you guys know of anyone interested in a high quality custom aircraft please let me know                    home phone770 336 9706                   cell phone770 560 4241

                                                                                                                                                                &nbs p;         once again thanks Ed Paschal