REFLECTOR: VG

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Jan 6 19:05:17 CST 2012

I have it and the Kitplanes articles about it in my downloads section (July
and the updates in September/November 1991) in case anybody wants to reread
it.

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=47]
http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=47

[LINK: http://www.velocityxl.com/downloads.php?do=cat&id=48]