REFLECTOR: IL / Midwest Velocitys Gathering

Ron N Velocity XLFG VelocityXL at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 27 07:35:53 CST 2012

 I would like to offer up my hanger for a Midwest Velocity  get together. We have had a couple
over the past 12 years and I think it is time we do it again. I would be happy to offer up my
Hanger as a meeting place. Morris airport C09  . Jay Yu has offered his in the past at aurora airport .
My is unheated but as long as we make the date in say April I do not think the heat will be required.
I am for keeping it simple . We could meet at the Hanger and maybe head over to Chili's for lunch and some
great hanger talk.

If there is any interest in this please contact me.

Ron