REFLECTOR: Update on N173VS static RPM

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:11:21 CST 2012

Hmm, yes, several folks have talked about intake leaks as a possibility.  I
kept thinking about intake leaks before the fuel controller, not the intake
tubes that go from the intake plenum to the heads.  I had all those off to
clean them.  I'll have a look at those and see if maybe that hot cylinder
has a leaky intake tube making it run real lean.  Thanks.

Geoff

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 9:10 AM, Grover McNair <grover at mcnairperformance.com