REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00 depending on wattage any interest???

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 10:48:12 CST 2012

I found a HID kit available online ($80 for two lights). I already have
standard automotive halogen setup in my V.  I went to auto junk yard and
bought two GM older headlights for $20. I smashed the glass lens and took
the internal parts. Instead of horizontal setup (as in the car) I turned it
vertical in the nose of the V and epoxied it in. Works great.

http://www.hidheadlightkit.com/

Note the Informative video showing how to install. Slim ballast costs
$10.00 extra. Two guys could split cost of the kit and have this for $45.00.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis