REFLECTOR: How to find an engine core

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Wed Feb 22 09:57:13 CST 2012

I'd find the engine shop that you're going to use to overhaul it, and have
them find a reputable core, and have them go ahead and pickle it eve.

I think you're overlooking that there aren't a lot of run-out 550s laying
about... at least there didn't use to be, there may be some now.  In either
case, a shop would be a real help.

Brett