REFLECTOR: HID lights? New kit from $149.00 to 249.00 depending on wattage any interest???

Jeff Howell jeffreyhowell at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:38:48 CST 2012

I am in the development stages of a inexpensive HID kit for experimental aircraft. It is going to be a direct replacement for a par 36 (4.5") standard aircraft spot light.
I am now testing wide beam, and standard beam lights. There will be a 35w ($149.00), 55w ($199.00), and a 75w ($249.00) kit available. I was just throwing this out here to see if there is any interest? I will post pictures of the new kit soon!!! Compare to AS HID lighting... http://www.aircraftspruce.com/menus/el/landinglights_xevision.html Jeff