REFLECTOR: axle size and manufacture

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 15:25:04 CST 2012

Hmm.. Well perhaps it was just my FG version?   Forgot to mention that is what I had. Wouldn't surprise me if the RG is different.
Since we are on it... the FG allignment changed quite a bit once I put on the wings, engine, etc. I had to do it twice.
That had me concerned that it may change again when loaded up. so I loaded it up with all sorts of weight. Didn't change much between the engine/wing install, and then loading it up after that.
Not sure if the RGs do that, but my FG sure did.

Kurt