REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:50:27 CST 2012

Brett,
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to know. Sounds cool! However I'm now convinced if it malfunctioned (software) a determined punch would not break the circuit that started my in-flight fire. Did I mention I despise the notion of an in-flight fire. I don't wear a chute anymore.
Anyone installing ejection seats? :)
I think I'll let the guys w/ejection seats drive for few miles on those babies and see how they fare.
Sounds great however.
I love technology. I hate it when it fails however, particularly in-flight. And my mind starts running to a short circuited R2D2 unit inadvertantly feeding my in flight fire. No chute. No Ejection.
MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY.... :(

Mark B. Magee
N34XL XLFG 300HP
Sent from IPhone 4