REFLECTOR: Circuit Breakers/Switches

Mark Magee edjonesbrady at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 20:49:25 CST 2012

Like I said I'm open to look and listen. I'd like to gut one and take a look see. Sorry old habits die hard, and those checklists for inflight fires always included a breaker I understood, and worse case scenario could punch with my flightgloves and be assured the circuit would be severed.
Not sure about these new devices. They might survive my punch... :)

Mark B. Magee
Sent from IPhone 4