REFLECTOR: AHRS

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:42:31 CST 2012

I agree pitch/bank are highly desirable. I'll likely get the high end AHRS
soon, but I'll start with the synthetic display. I'm just beginning to fly
off my 40 hours. I already have the moving map and really like a lot of the
features, and WingX Pro has 3 good online tutorials.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis