REFLECTOR: AHRS

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:54:06 CST 2012

The Dynon D10A is a tempting option, but it doesn't appear to have
synthetic vision with terrain features, etc., and  I agree that eventually
I'll want a big Dynon type glass cockpit, but it's not for me right now.

For now I'll just get the subscription to Hilton synthetic vision without
the AHRS. I've got all the steam gauges to determine attitude, heading,
etc., so I can get by for a relatively small investment ($99) and see how
the synthetic vision works on my iPad. I've spent a lot of coin during the
last year finishing N767DG, so the budget rules my life for a year or two.

Dennis

--
All the best,
Dennis