REFLECTOR: social media

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Feb 6 12:13:08 CST 2012

The only emails that are allowed are those from people already on the list.
I get notifications of tons of emails that are rejected.  Additionally,
if your email to the reflector contains more than five other recipients,
it will get blocked, unless I approve it.

If your email account gets hacked, and spammers send mail from your
account, it will most likely get to the reflector.  I don't moderate the
reflector.