REFLECTOR: MT Paint

KMis178813 at aol.com KMis178813 at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 21:07:50 CST 2012

Jon

     Find your local automotive paint store that sells  PPG paints and they
should be able to type in their codes. I don't think it's a  FL. thing but
since the MT factory is in Deland FL. it might be?? If you can't  find it in
your area I would bet that we can get the Velo factory to send it to  you
as I know they can acquire it there. The smallest amount they would sell to
me was quarts. You could paint at least 4 props and still have 3/4 of the
white  still in the can.

     Ken

In a message dated 2/3/2012 1:00:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,