REFLECTOR: Philippines Trip...Help

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Fri Dec 28 13:59:12 CST 2012

Jeff,

These are Nigerian scams. They hack the email account and send this email to everyone in the address book. If anyone actually replies to the email it is redirected to the scammer's email. It does not actually go back to the person who has had their email account hacked.

Since we are the reflector the redirects will not work.

Richard

Sent from my iPhone 5