REFLECTOR: Philippines Trip...Help

Jean Prudhomme prudhommejean at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 08:51:38 CST 2012

Hello & Merry Christmas,

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform everyone about my
trip to Makati, Philippines for a program because it was impromptu. The
program was successful, but my journey has turned sour I was mugged at
gun point and all my valuables were stolen, It was a terrible
experience. I need your help financially to get back home, I need to
settle some outstanding hotel bills and also take a cab to the airport
and also i've reported to the cops here and canceled all our cards,it
appeared I had acted quickly enough or they almost would have succeeded
in cleaning out my bank account.

I contacted my bank, but the best they can do is to mail a new card
which will take 2 to 3 days to get here.Western Union Transfer is the
fastest option to wire the funds to me.

All i need right now is $1,890.00, but anything you can spare pending
when i get things straighten out will be appreciated and I promise to
refund as soon as i arrive home safely. You can wire it to my name from
any western union outlet around, or you can also send money online,
visit : www.westernunion.com

Here are the details you need to get it to me;

Full Name - Jean Prudhomme

Location - E Aguinaldo Street 1a West Rembo, Makati, 1215, Philippines

Amount - $1,890.00

I still have my passport so I can use it as identification, e-mail me
the transfer details and the confirmation number include the total
amount sent.

Really glad you could help, i owe you alot.

Thanks,

JEAN PRUDHOMME

Sales Associate

 CANADA REALTY INC