REFLECTOR: Reflector: Insurance

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 18:04:11 CST 2012

Jack,

I was able to get coverage from Avemco.  They required 10hrs retract time.
 I was able to bang that out in an old Arrow while getting my complex
endorsement as well.  Avemco only gives liability, tho, for low retract
time experimental.  I now have over 50hrs retract time since flying off my
Phase I, so I'll probably look for something different shortly.  Avemco can
get you started and flying, tho.

Geoff