REFLECTOR: N36LV Pre-Sale Notice

Laura Walker blwalker105 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 22 08:49:01 CST 2012

Hi All, just a quick note that I will be putting my plane up for sale around mid March 2013. It is N36LV, a 2008 XL-5 RG with 270 hrs total time and no damage history. Some of the goodies include a Performance Engines 370HP IO-550, GRT panels, GNS480, GTX330, SL30, TruTrak 2 axis, Oregon Aero foams, two batteries, B&C backup alternator, full backup instrumentation, fire detection and suppression, Aircraft Exhaust equal length ceramic coated headers, Aerotronics panel, seat heaters and too many other niceties to list. Professional paint and interior.

Not sure how much I'm going to list it for, but probably somewhere in the neighborhood of $225,000.

My plane has ground insurance only until March 7th but any interested parties can come see it at KEYE any time.

There are pictures on the sale forum page of Velocityxl.com.

Bill Walker

Sent from my iPad