REFLECTOR: 2013 Velocity Calendar

Reiff Lorenz Reiff at Lorenz.com
Sat Dec 15 12:39:48 CST 2012

I ordered my calendar today. I was able to use Brett's coupon code "2013CALENDAR" at the shopping cart to get 25% off. I then used "HOLIDAYMAGIC" during checkout for free shipping.

Thanks, Brett,  for putting together another terrific Velocity calendar!

Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 40% complete
Currently working on: Cowl and right wing root

The Velocity Builders' Virtual Hangar<https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=d3a73e710c719626dd353d3b101be90f>. Available 24/7 for builders and owners:
https://liveconferencepro.com/guest/loginguest.php?id=86a48563bb517ade0abf1a7ee1f38e65

From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett Ferrell
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 6:43 PM
To: reflector tvbr.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: 2013 Velocity Calendar

For the folks that were wanting the 2013 calendar, I've just posted it.  I think it came out nicely, and the pictures are all new, though as you will see many of the same airplanes are featured because those are the folks with high res pictures.  Note, again, that all proceeds will be donated to the Velocity BBQ at Airventure again, and if you watch you can get a very good deal (often 2 for 1 or large discounts).  I'll try to post those offers when I see them, such as.... 2013CALENDAR, which is good for 25% off currently.  I hope folks enjoy it.

http://www.zazzle.com/velocity_calendar_2013-158409895285172343

--
Brett Ferrell
reflector at velocityxl.com<mailto:reflector at velocityxl.com>