REFLECTOR: 2013 Velocity Calendar

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Fri Dec 14 17:43:02 CST 2012

For the folks that were wanting the 2013 calendar, I've just posted
it.  I think it came out nicely, and the pictures are all new, though
as you will see many of the same airplanes are featured because those
are the folks with high res pictures.  Note, again, that all proceeds
will be donated to the Velocity BBQ at Airventure again, and if you
watch you can get a very good deal (often 2 for 1 or large discounts).
I'll try to post those offers when I see them, such as....
2013CALENDAR, which is good for 25% off currently.  I hope folks enjoy
it.

[1]http://www.zazzle.com/velocity_calendar_2013-158409895285172343

--

Brett Ferrell