REFLECTOR: Push rod that opens the Nose Gear hatch

Rich Ervin rich_ervin at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 22:08:16 CST 2012

On  my 1995 Velocity STD RG:

One of the "push rods" came off, seemingly while in flight (possibly damaging the hydraulic pump reservoir in the process)

Does anyone know what this part is called and where it can be purchased?

I didn't think to take a photo of it, but can do that if it is helpful.

I have the original builder's guide, but it is from 1995, and I'm not sure that it contains parts information at this level of detail -- my first few efforts at finding this part weren't very successful.

Thanks for your patience with all these newbie questions!

Rich