REFLECTOR: Again GPS Jamming/Spoofing

Gattenby gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Dec 6 19:08:37 CST 2012

Spoofing GPS. As in transmitting false data and getting drone to land in the wrong place would be difficult.
Broadcasting a signal on the correct wavelength that is stronger than what your receiving from the satellite is easy.  I'm an old ham radio guy.  I've got a friend that can bounce 2KW off of the moon, so that he can talk "line of site" to the other side of our planet.

I don't have to trick you as to where you are.  All I have to do is make it so that you don't know where you are.  That's enough to ruin your day if you don't have a plan B

Noel