REFLECTOR: Heat Vent Plenum

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Tue Dec 4 16:35:11 CST 2012

I made slide valves for pilot and co-pilot for heat. Control is a
push-pull, top, far left and right corners on the instr. panel. Valve's
right at your feet behind rudder pedals.

Generally its so hard getting enough hot air I never think of mixing in
cold air! ;-)

Sometimes I will actually switch from LOP to ROP because the engine runs
hotter at same power output, ROP. Cost's me a couple gallons an hour,
but its worth it to stay warm!  Especially if my favorite passenger is
sitting next to me!

Scott