REFLECTOR: Heat Vent Plenum

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Dec 4 12:53:01 CST 2012

On 12/4/2012 12:37 PM, Glenn Falkenberg wrote:
> Has anyone done some type of plenum to mix hot air off the fwd oil
> cooler with vent air to give
> temperature control? Also being able to control were the air is coming
> out like floor, panel or defrost.  Any
> ideas on how to do it would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Glenn Falkenberg

I think you can control temp with the hot air and vent air separate.  I
use just one at a time and control temp by how much vent air or heated
air I use.  The heated air should come out the floor/bottom of canard
bulkhead and the vent air from overhead as close to your head as
possible.  Vent air blowing on your head is the most efficient means of
keeping you cool.

John