REFLECTOR: GPS outage, no big deal

Patrick Sieders pjsieders at comcast.net
Sun Dec 2 19:25:53 CST 2012

During that timeframe I saw those NOTAMS a lot on my flight plans, and with
my electric/electronic GPS/IRU operating B717 I never saw an outage. Not
even a dip in the strength of the signals.

And I flew up and down the east coast, overwater, and just inland.

FYI,

Patrick Sieders

"My other airplane is a Velocity"