REFLECTOR: V-twin with AOPA

Al Gietzen alventures at cox.net
Fri Aug 31 11:21:54 CDT 2012

Over my many years of being a pilot, builder, and Velocity flyer; I
frequently looked at comparing pros and cons, costs and benefits, of twin
piston vz single engine piston powered planes. To me, to balance always
favored the single; and given the moribund condition of the twin piston
market over more than the last decade, most buyers agreed.

But the V-twin seems destined to turn the tables on that scenario.
Congratulations to the team at Velocity for a job well done! The combination
of looks and performance is impressive!

Is this the airplane that Velocity should consider for certification??

Al