REFLECTOR: Extra Jeffco

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 12:37:00 CDT 2012

Erik,
Are you using auto fuel? Ethanol may not be the culprit. Additives in auto gas, specifically fuel injector cleaner....we think, has a molecule so small in penetrates the Jeffco and softens the foam. So far, myself included, several of us auto engine users, have had issues with our tanks due to the use of auto fuels.
Watch for other signs in your strakes and sump tank. Just ask Bill Mulrooney or Dave Bertram!