REFLECTOR: Pilots report cockpit power failures + a feel good story.

Lawrence Epstein ljepstein at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 13:08:45 CDT 2012

I do most of my flying with other pilots. I will file for 1 leg and shoot
the approach and then fly or be safety pilot for the 2nd leg.

Of course, there is a difference between being legally "current" and truly
safe to fly hard IFR, but in either case, you are better off than if you
didn;t have the skills at all.

Larry

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm