REFLECTOR: Turbo concerns

Chris Barber cbarber at texasattorney.net
Mon Aug 20 21:10:44 CDT 2012

Thanks Mark. I shall. I had a destination issue due to low octane fuel requiring a replacement of the apex seals so I started with minimal boost. But it would seem even minimal boost should give some boost.

I have two mp gauges. They are not reading exactly the same but within a few tenths of each other.

Sent from my iPhone 4