REFLECTOR: Second flight

Geoff Gerhardt geoff.gerhardt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:19:24 CDT 2012

John,

Its a GoPro Hero2 camera.  It has much better resolution than is shown in
the YouTube video, but I was in a rush to get it up, so I lowered the
resolution before I uploaded it.  I have the "WiFi backpack" for the GoPro
camera which allows me to control it remotely.  GoPro is working on an iPad
app that will allow you to see the video live, but its not out yet.

Yeah, I think you're right - I'll get my gear up sooner next time,
hopefully that helps.

Geoff